Stellar/De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da (The Police) || Incubus (at Red Rocks, Colorado)
Wish You Were Here || Incubus (at Red Rocks, Colorado)
This is all I wanted to watch/listen to/play on guitar tonight.
I can’t wait to be reunited with my guitar when I go back.
Pardon Me || Incubus31 listens
Wish You Were Here || Incubus
1. Brandon Boyd is most definitely one of my favorite vocalists of all time. One of the best, as well. He’s always so into the music. He lets the energy take over. He never does the same thing.
2. I love the mood and lighting here. AND THE LOCATION. Goodness.
3. This is my favorite Incubus song. I wish I was here.
4. I need to see Incubus live.
5. Chris Kilmore= always add the perfect touch.
6. Their music always takes me to other places.
7. Brandon is extremely good looking, too.
8. WHEN BRANDON TURNS THE MIC TO THE AUDIENCE.
10. Joe Pasillas and his drums. Enough said.
11. Mike Einziger is just so smooth with his riffs. I don’t even..
12. Ben Kenney adds the perfect touch of bass to it all.
Echo || Incubus20 listens
Just a Phase || Incubus21 listens
Warning || Incubus30 listens
Stellar || Incubus130 listens
Pick 5 artists that you love before reading the questions
1. Taylor Swift
2. The Rocket Summer
What was the first song you ever heard by 1?
Teardrops on my Guitar. I hated that song with a passion. Still don’t care for it.
What is your favorite song of 5?
I Wish You Were Here.
What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
She’s helped me be more open to love in the romantic sense. She’s helped me embrace myself; HATERS GON’ HATE. She is just such a great example of being yourself, silliness and all.
What are your favorite lyrics of 5?
“I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it’s made illegal.”
How many times have you seen 4 live?
What is your favorite song by 2?
Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
All I Wanted.
What is your favourite song by 1?
It’s a tie between I’m Only Me When I’m With You, Fearless, Jump then Fall and Untouchable. I guess I don’t have ONE favorite, hahah.
When did you first get into 2?
Ninth or tenth grade of high school, I believe.
How did you get into 3?
When I listened to Pressure, Emergency, and Never Let This Go waaaay back in middle school!
What is your favourite song by 4?
Shiver, Daylight, Yellow, Green Eyes, Warning Sign, and A Message. Again, I can’t pick a favorite!
What is a good memory concerning 1?
Playing You Belong With Me at a Six-String show about two or three years ago and everyone raving about how well I did. I just had SO much fun playing and singing it!
Is there a song by 2 that makes you sad?
UM. YES. Never Knew and Goodbye Waves and Driveways.
What is your favorite song of 3?
My Heart. No hesitation about that!